DescriptionNAREN MISTRY ARCHITECTS, established in 1985, had been executing various small projects primarily in Gauteng and Kwa-Zulu Natal. The firm was founded on strong principles that set the path for growth and commitment to the industry.
Initially the work executed, consisted primarily of residential, public and religious projects as were available to the firm. The firm survived the storms of recession and continued to strive for excellence. Initially, the practice was managed by Mr Naren Mistry who had the vision to expand the business, in creating meaningful architecture. Over time, the practice started establishing an identity in the industry and various relationships with clients and consultants developed. This focused approach, brought about rapid growth of the firm, ultimately establishing a national presence.
“The Creative Axis” has been adopted as the new brand for the firm in order to communicate our attributes and attitude in accordance with the following objectives:
The Members of the organization firmly believe in the vision of the firm and extend their skills beyond expectations.
- To position the firm as a leader in Architecture. To execute work beyond the geographical location of Southern Africa.
- To strive for improved service delivery.
- To realize the aspirations of our clients.
- To develop and create a brand identity for our clients.
- To implement Green Building Code guidelines.